Monday, June 7, 2010

Passion

I remember doing a bible study many years ago about passion.  The idea was to search inside yourself, find out what lights your fire and then pursue it!  The problem at the time was that I felt no passion at all!  Life was easy.  I had had a comfortable childhood,  married a comfortable man, had a comfortable job - I had never been stretched.  Roll the clock forward 11 years through job losses, my daughters heart surgery, family members dying, the breakdown of my marriage and you will see a woman who is not defeated by the circumstances of life but one with a fire in her belly!  You see, when you have run through the fires of life with Christ at your side you can't help but be ignited.  Suddenly you feel every heart wrench, cry every tear and want to kiss away every hurt.  All I can say now is bring it on!!!  Life is amazing.  I want to experience everything God has planned.

No comments: