Monday, June 7, 2010

Ok...So the launch of this blog wasn't a raging success.

I am back.  Two years older with much water under the bridge and hopefully so much wiser.
A very quick update(severely edited for the sake of privacy).  Just after my last post, My beloved husband confessed something awful to me.  After much soul searching and time on my face in prayer and weeping,  I packed up my children and shipped us all back to New Zealand.  In hindsight, the time of terrible hardship we had been through as a family(in my last post) was to be the catalyst that led to my husbands confession;  A confession I am very grateful to have heard as it gave me the information needed to make the best decision for my children.  Sooo, now I am a single mum of four.  I love my Lord who has carried me through the hardest times and always will.  I am also a Christian of 18 years who will divorce her husband in only a few months.  What a lot of soul searching and research has gone into THAT decision!

No comments: